Design For Your Needs
With an expert team ranging from Chartered Architect Design Professionals to Technical Support staff, we’re able to offer a wide variety of services right across the UK and Europe.
Take a look below at just some of the ways we can help:
- 3D Cloud Data Surveys (REVIT compatible)
- Interior Design
- Sustainable Building Design
- Property Care
- Development Planning
- Technical Detailing
- Architectural Design
- 3D Visualisations
- Building Information Modelling
- Contract Administration
As a standard, all our projects are undertaken in Autodesk REVIT Architecture. You’ll find the benefits of this are endless and increase as the software develops year on year.
The Ways We Design Are Changing
Gone are the days of 2D AutoCAD architecture packages. Like other continually advancing technologies, software for building design is no different. Commitment to the BIM (building information modelling) concept is essential to the longevity of our business and by embracing the change and believing in its benefits, our core services are now even better. At the end of the day, for us, it's about choosing the best tools to complement our relationship and deliver the best results.
Cloud Data Measured Surveys
At Thorpe, Whyman & Briggs, we’ve added to this commitment by investing in innovative survey equipment. The system provides all in one laser scanning and surveying services for increased productivity and accuracy with the purpose of enhancing our current BIM software. By combining the data and characteristics of this scan station with BIM, we can quickly provide the most accurate and advanced spatial solutions available for you and your needs, eradicating any potential delays that can arise from incorrect survey data.
Building Information Modelling (BIM)
This is currently the most accurate way to procure construction technology following a thorough architectural process. It enables our clients, our design team and any contractors to act as one and operate seamlessly, integrating the individual design disciplines of Architecture, Structures and Building Services into one model. This can then be manipulated to extract co-ordinated and reliable information quickly and without error, providing a level of integration that means you’ll benefit from;
- A more efficient workflow,
- Reduced errors and omissions in construction documents,
- Identification of clashes in design elements mitigating client risks,
- Increasingly accurate and reliable cost using materials take off,
- Increased productivity and faster revision times,
- Sustainable and accurate design with next to no waste,
- Reduced need for re-works, amendments etc.,
- Reduction in programme duration,
- Visualisations of exactly what the finished project will look like,
- Client certainty and confidence.
To find out more about any of our services, SEE HOW WE CAN HELP